Business Account Manager
Business account manager is sales leadership in making that requires to manage day to day sales activity leading to development of channel business and direct enterprise sales. The leads provided by the Charter communication needs to get attended by the BAM and take them to final conversion . Developing the channel market and getting weekly revenue and channel dealer addition target achieved is the primary responsibility. Apart from the Carrier leads BAM will generate their own leads thru personal efforts of telecalling and referencing . Build revenue center thru Direct sales to Enterprise customer is one key weekly matrix of performnace evaluation. The Position reports to the Director of sales and shall follow all daily, weekly and Monthly sales reporting protocols and processes set by the organization. All sales matrix and Benchmarks targets are set weekly and shall be evaluated Bi-weekly.
Working out of Hicksville Head Office , It will be an individual role initially and based on the channel size development benchmark BAM will build a team of Account managers under them to manage the channel. The job will require extensive travelling to channel and business location in tri state initially and then extending to entire North East region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To enroll Multi Carrier wireless dealer into the Chanel partner network.
- To manage the relationship and ensure weekly sales targets from the Channel partners.
- Directly Sell the wireless solutions to key business accounts.
- Contact new and build a refence network thru existing customers and build personal sales pipeline.
- To ensure 20 Meeting a Week with 50% being New prospects.
- To meet weekly sales targets by revenue and new channel partner addition within the allocated resources
- Participate in sales meetings and training be it Onsite or Offsite, Virtual or in person.
- Negotiate and use persuasion skills to overcome objections and business acumen to close the deals on the spot.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate products and services to customers and channel partners.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly recap of results and accomplishments to the management team.
- To maintain fullest transparency and confidentiality of the business deals and Internal strategies and Models.
- Conduct the business and behavior in full compliance to processes and the policies set by organization and duly agreed on the employee handbook
Skill / Qualification / Experience
- Successful Collage Graduate – preferred in Business management – sales specialization.
- An experience of 2+ Years in business or channel sales is Preferred .
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Google Suite
- Good with Number base analytics – Advance knowledge in MS Excel is preferred .
- A Fluent verbal and written communication .
- Great observer and a Negotiator.
- Ability to manage conflict and customer Grievances.
- Time and response discipline is nonnegotiable.
- Resource evaluation and utilization management.
- Multitasking on the Go , Adapt to changes quick and keeping focus on agenda on hand .
Compensation & Career Progression
Base Renumeration : $ 55,000 / Annum
Travel Allowance : $ 500 / Month.
Communication allowance : $50 / Month
Variable Pay: Yearly Bonus ( Management discretion ) / Monthly Commissions ( As per policy ), Weekly Spiff ( As per announcements )
Paid Leaves : 15 days / Annum ( Accumulation as per Company Policy).
Health Insurance : 50% employer contribution .
Probation Period : 90 Days
Field Sales Representative
Location: New York, NY
Offered Salary: $25,000 - $30,000 a year
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for an enterprising, self-starting individual to join our squad as an Outside Sales Representative.
- As part of our team, you recognize and cultivate potential sales leads, travel to meet with prospective clients, and endeavor to transform one-off sales into lasting beneficial relationships.
- You work within your territory, building relationships with existing and potential customers.
- You use your skills in deal closing, direct sales, B2B sales, and niche marketing to demonstrate to leads just how our products can benefit their bottom line.
- Outside Sales Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel within your territory to meet clients one-on-one
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our products and services, and how they can benefit our customers
- Manage and track sales and progress in customer relationship management software
- Support customers after initial sales to ensure satisfaction and realize opportunities for further sales
- Outside Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- A self-starting personality with a spirit of entrepreneurship
- Prior experience in sales, particularly in a B2B environment
- Experience with common customer management relationship software and platforms
- Understanding of common sales techniques and theory, including sales funnel
- Spanish and/or Arabic Speaking required.
- Pay: $25,000.00 – $30,000.00 per year + Aggressive Commissions .
- Monday to Friday